

It is a little late, but I had to post the pictures of the kids! This year we followed a theme, Justice wanted to be Mario and his cousin he loves to play with had to be Luigi!(so here they are crooked mustaches and all) Justice and Os are like brothers, they both enjoy playing Nintendo together too, so it just fit! Halle was Princess Daisy and I was Princess Peach (sorry no photo available)! The kids had a great time trick or treating and I was thrilled when it was all over, I am getting old because all the festivities just wear me out!
3 comments:
Justice's costume is so funny! Halle is such a cutie-does Linc know what a problem this is going to be?
Oh my gosh i love that picture of Halle! So cute!
Hi Jenn
Im so excited to join all you bloggers. Your kids are so cute! You and linc did a great job!!
Post a Comment