Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hopeless Romantic



So I joined some friends and went to the midnight show of Twilight on opening night! I really enjoyed it, even more then I thought I would, so much that I saw the movie for a second time! I liked it better the second time too! I never thought I was such a "Hopeless Romantic" but I realized I am! It is interesting to hear and read others perspective of the movie, I learned more about myself by listening to the opinions of others. All in all I am such a geek for romance and drama, how silly am I!? I just love how their love for each other is portrayed! Love conquers all!! BOOYA


P.S. The new song playing is the song Edward and Bella dance to at the prom and I LOVE this song!!

3 comments:

elowe said...

I have yet to see the movie but I absolutely loved the books. I'd like to read them all again. I like that song also:)

Karin said...

Jen, I'm laughing...you are so funny. So Linc let ya go, again.

Jill said...

It's fun to be a hopeless romantic! Okay, I made you some pumpkin cake yesterday, but still haven't brought it to you. I'm working tomorrow and am going to drop some by on my way out -- you better be home, or else!!!