



Justice had a great Seventh Birthday! His day consisted of the following;
* He started the day opening all his gifts!
* Mom made him his favorite homemade muffins, (almond poppy seed)
* Mom and Halle joined him for lunch at school.
* Mom came back to school and brought a treat for the whole class!
* The Wii party started @ 3:30
* Dinner for his favorite food Orange Chicken @ China Isle with grampa and gramma Harper, greg and Rach.
* Home for more gifts from the cousins and great grands!
Justice had a great day I would say! He played the light saber duals with his friends on the Wii and had a lot of fun. This year he requested a double light saber cake, which fit the theme anyway! This is the third time I have made a light saber cake for him! When he blew out the candles for the second time that evening, he would blow one out and then re light it with the one lit, he did this about 4 times everyone was laughing! He is such a joy to have around and such a sweet boy! He is so good to always remind us to choose the right! :)
6 comments:
I lo-ve the cake Jenn, you are so cute! Thanks for talking with me last week it really helped...you gave me some great advice and I really appreciate it. You are such a great friend!
Happy Birthday Justice! He is so cute and seems like such a sweet boy. I'm quite impressed with the cake, Jenn.
Cute Pictures! Sounds like he had a great 7th b-day. I love Halle's costume. She looks so cute.
Happy Birthday JG! It looks like you had a great time! Love the Halloween costumes! We miss you!
Happy belated Birthday JG! We love your birthday cake! You have such a talented mom! we miss you all! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
SEVEN - Where did the time go JeNN? I remember bedrest and bellyrubin (sp?)!!! Love that you are such a fun mom!!!
Post a Comment