It takes great wit and interest and energy to be happy. The pursuit of happiness is a great activity. One must be open and alive. It is the greatest feat man has to accomplish.
Robert Herrick
Monday, November 10, 2008
WE are BACK
Okay we are back! I deleted our blog and lost it all and now regret doing so! So now we start fresh and new! yay! So here we are! There is more to come!
Glad to see you're back up! We love checking in on you guys and hope you are doing well. We miss being closer! We're excited to see everyone around the holidays. Give the kids some hugs and kisses for us! Love-Care, Bud and boys
5 comments:
Jenn you are such a tease, what more will come??? Silly you haven't blogged in over a month.
Ooopps! Did you mean to delete your blog. Well, in any case, I'm glad your back!!!!
Glad to see you're back up! We love checking in on you guys and hope you are doing well. We miss being closer! We're excited to see everyone around the holidays. Give the kids some hugs and kisses for us! Love-Care, Bud and boys
I am glad you are back. I don't ever see you so it is nice to be able to update through the blog.
I was kind of worried when I saw your blog was deleted. Heaven forbid I actually pick up the phone and call!!! Love you Jenn, you are my fav!
Post a Comment